Android vs iOS [Videos] - What Android Does that iOS Doesn't

Recently, I watched a series of videos on youtube that illustrated how using android devices is much easier compared to Apple's popular Ipads or Iphones. I was really shocked at how Apple failed at giving better features, user interface and customisation options to their customers. Each video highlights a set of features that Iphones lack compared to Android phones.Its better to see for yourself. Do not miss out on these awesome videos.

Note: I am not a hater of Apple nor am I a fanboy/promoter of Android. I just felt that everyone ought to see these videos and know the truth for yourselves.

All credits go out to Armando for uploading these videos on to youtube

if there's anything more to be added or debatable, you may use the comment form below :)

Leave a Reply