About this Blog

Welcome to a new tech blog "BeeTech". "BeeTech" - The name is intriguing. It kind of signifies the educational course that I am about to enter and also also says about my passion - Technology. Just as a bee finds the nectar of a flower to be attractive, I find tech related "stuff" attractive . Therefore BeeTech :P

Before posting tech related stuff, let me tell you what this blog has to offer. I know there are hundreds of tech related  fluffy blogs where you find the same content . So, I have admitted  to myself that I will not post any content that others have already posted. Everything I write here will either be of what I have learnt or what have discovered,that is new and useful. I will try to be as unique as I can.

I cannot really tell you what topics I will covering here specifically because my interests and therefore topics vary from time to time. However, there are certain topics I will be concentrating on. Here they are (not in any specific order) :

  • Web Design (HTML, CSS and Javascript)
  • Blogger Tutorials - New widgets, tricks and templates
  • New resources - Interesting websites, online tools and apps.
  • Tech news - What new features google introduced and more of such stuff
  • Android Tutorials - Apps, Theming, Building ROM's, tweaks, tricks and more
  • Software Reviews, Cell phones and tutorials that you will really enjoy!

More is to be added to this list but I hope you get the idea of what it will be.

Now, You may be wondering(or maybe not) who is behind this blog. I choose to be "Anonymous". I don't want to let you know about me because I am not writing for fame. I am just writing for the fun of it.

Await some enjoyable tricks, informative knowledge and cool tutorials.


See you soon :)

Leave a Reply